Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am Wilfred Lawrence D'Souza from Mangalore- India.I recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in the noon at 3 pm. God has always heard my prayers and blessed us. Thanks to Jesus.. Praise to Jesus... My earthly Father Mr Michael D'Souza is hospitalised in Mangalore. He walked without sandals when painting work was going outside the house and he stepped on Lime stone n White cement which has badly effected his leg. He is a diabetic patient and is in hospital from 22nd Dec2008, Doctor told on Saturday that 2 toes from one leg and 1 from another has to be amuputated, otherwise gangerine will spread and then later will be difficult. Today 5th of Jan 2009 they were supposed to amputate his toes. We have been praying to God to cure and heal our dad. This morning Doctor told that they will amputate after 4 days. We are praying to God to heal my dad and if possible without amputating his toes.So we request you to keep my dad in your prayers and pray for a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment