Thursday, May 28, 2009


27 May 2009
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I just got this news that Kenneth got an infection after the brain surgery last Easter. He is in a serious condition right now and I am redoubling my prayers for him. I know that God is so faithful and He hears our prayers. Kenneth needs us most especially this time.
I know and I am truly grateful that I can depend on all of you during this time.
I am speaking the Word of God in faith everyday for kenneth's healing. God has put it in my heart that if I remain believing, He is faithful to keep His promises. Today, He led me to Joel 2:11 "And the Lord utters His voice before His army, for His host is very great, and they are strong and powerful who execute God's Word"... Isaiah 55: "and My Word will not return to me empty. It will accomplish and achieve the purpose for which I sent it"
Praise to God!!! I know that I know..that I know.... Healing will come and Kenneth will walk in divine health! In Jesus' Name. Amen!
Thank You!
San Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment