Monday, July 20, 2009


Dear Prayer Groups,
I have been praying for many years for our children who are fallen away Catholics to return to the church. It is not happening. They are adults, married, well educated and have children. Please pray they return to the Catholic Church and begin practicing their Catholic faith again. Please pray our newest grandchild is baptized in the Catholic Church very soon. It has been too long. Please pray for me too. I am depressed over this situation.

Also, my husband and I are having a test done at the hospital on Thursday to detect if we have any blockages in and/or around the heart. My husband is very worried. Please pray he will be healthy. Please pray for me too.

Thank you for your prayers for us. I would like you to know that the prayers for our children are more important to me than anything. Of course, I want my husband to be healthy, but not practicing the Catholic faith is not good.

Peace to all,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment