Thursday, August 13, 2009




Prayers are needed for Neil Newcomb who is suffering from multiple cancers. He is the principal of our grandchildren’s primary school. His religious influence throughout the school is amazing. We pray that he will be able to return as principal.
Your friends in Christ
Danny & Sharon Williams




Mrs. Leena M : In hospital undergoing treatment for a clot in the brain.


Mr. Vital F in hospital for treatment of lung infection.
Thanking you,
Teresa




Dear friends & Prayer Warriors,
Please whisper a prayer for all those affected by the viral fever & cold in Mumbai city, including my daughters Mirella & Athalia who are down for the last 2 days. Athalia has been getting very high fever since yesterday & has been awake all night with acute stomach pain.
Also, we need to storm heavens for an outpouring of much needed rains!
Counting on your prayer support as always.
Yours in God’s Eternal Love,
Irma Raymond




After reading the testimony of all the dear people, I also want everyone to pray for me, I am deep in financial problems and have started to clear them one at a time I asked all to pray to Divine Mercy to help me with courage so that I can clear these loans.Thank you all in JesusMinetta

No comments:

Post a Comment