Saturday, January 30, 2010


PlEASE PRAY FOR: I am requesting not as much for me and my family, but for a gentleman who has metastatic malignant melanoma of the brain stem. He has had surgery and found it's spread to his chest, jaw,scalp and brain. He has an only daughter, whom has muscular dystrophy. Prayers for his family would be appreciated, his name is David Lowes.
Our prayer need is financial, my husband David and I have diabetes and he has a large heart, has been hospitalized last yr three times for it. Our daughter, Heather Gurnow, has a brain lesion that's called venous angioma, she has basically fallen away from the church also. My husband was hospitalized 3 times last year for congestive heart failure, he is disabled and cannot do mechanics work like he used to. I appreciated any and all prayers received. God bless you all also!!
date: January 29, 2010 - 06:09 pm CM

No comments:

Post a Comment