Thursday, February 25, 2010


My friend Christine texted me a short while ago about a little boy who was born this weekend,baby Joseph.Apparently he is a twin and has had major heart surgery.It looks very grim for baby Joseph,his brother Robert as far as I gather is fine.I don't know all the details.but will fill you in as I get them.Chris did say that Dr.s will be taking this little baby off of the machine that is pumping his little heart on Friday of this week.Please pray for this innocent baby,his parents and entire family and pass this on to more people who you know can and will pray for this little guy.We pray to God the Father,Son and Holy Spirit,our beautiful Blessed Mother Mary and all the angels and saints to surround this family with love ,healing,strength and comfort.

Thank you all very much for your love and support

love,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment