Sunday, February 21, 2010


Submitted by Annamaria for her daughter Jennifer,one in my prayer group

I have prayed for so many of Gods children, and seen many prayers answered threw this Prayer group we share as a Family of Sheep.
I never thought I would need to ask for prayer for my own child. My only daughter, called me today from Washington State, and told me Monday she is having surgery for a mass the size of a golf ball in her brain. She is 28 years old and has lost her 4 boys because she couldnt take care of them. I have done all I can and prayed and cried out to God, Oh Jesus please keep her safe, show her your ways, make her grow up and see what she needs to do to be a mother to the boys, Now This is breaking my heart. My spirit is in The Lords will. Please help me pray for Jennifer.
Im not having Peace at all right now. Help me my Friend. Annamaria. Help me brothers and sisters in His Kingdom to pray the right things to change this in Jesus name .

No comments:

Post a Comment