Sunday, March 28, 2010



St.Faustine, For Shelby, Louie, Dave and myself for health and safety and for thanksgiving for our blessings and forgiveness of our sins. For all intentions in my heart spoken and unspoken asked in Jesus name through the intercession of Mother Mary and all the angels and saints. Please pray for me and my loved ones and all I pray for now and forever and for all eternity and thank you for you intercessionsand favors to be received as well as ones already received. I love you, With love and thanks and in trust and faith and hope. Please hear all my prayers and bring them to Jesus and ask in his name that my prayers be answered. I love you. I love you Jesus. Show your devine Mercy. MOther Mary please intercede with St. Faustina and hear y prayers and obtain them. Amen Love & thanks, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment