Saturday, April 10, 2010


Good day as in HAPPY DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY to all of you out there.

Yes, thank you so much for the reminder. I really do wholeheartedly the 9-days novena.At exactly 3 pm on Good Friday, i started it in the church as we together w/ my 2 kids attended the passion of Christ mass.
& m so proud to share to you that my 2 kids, Jessa LOu & Angel Kaye B. Jumuad were chosen to take the veil of the Resurrected Christ during the midnight mass of resurrection & on the dawn celebration when the Mother Dolorosa had met her Resurrected Christ,the eldest, Jessa Lou B. Jumuad was assigned too to take Her veil. Im so proud as thankful to Jesus that my prayer of guiding my kids according to the teachings of God is headed by these very religious acts. actually, this is the 2nd time already for they too were the ones chosen last year. thanks God for we offer it all to the glory of God for granting our prayer requests for their prodigal father, Jesse L. Jumuad to come home for family reconciliation & marriage restoration. & tomorrow, the feast day of the Divine Mercy, pls do help me pray to allow my 2 kids & me to join a short session for the said celebration in our parish. then followed by a Eucharistic Mass then a procession. pls sir Jay, include us my 1 whole family, Jesse, Marlou, Jessa Lou & Angel Kaye Jumuad be covered by the holy mantle of Jesus & be sealed by the Precious Blood of Jesus to save our family, in Jesus' name. amen.
thank you. God bless. M

No comments:

Post a Comment