Sunday, May 30, 2010


Dear Brother,

Radhika passed away on 27.05.2010 at 1.15pm. As her body was badly infected, the funeral took place the same day itself.

Her sister called me and informed me of this news.

Radhika was sick the last 2 weeks.

A few months ago I had said the Divine Mercy chaplet over the phone to her. Later a friend of mine who visited her said the divine mercy chaplet in her presence and also taught her how to say the prayer. 2 weeks back radhika hd called me from the ICU, she was unable to speak and looked like she was drawing her final breath. In a broken voice and with great difficulty she told me 'pray for me, send a prayer request to everyone to pray for me'. That night I posted her request on your website too. Immediately after her call I said the divine mercy chaplet for her. I hope and pray she being a non-chrisitan will be in our Lord's hands. She is one of the first non-christians I am bearing witness to.

Last year when I first met her in March, despite her cancer, she looked so cheerful and full of life. She told us that she has only 3 months to live. When I heard this, I was prompted to give her a few Bible verses and encouraged her to pray. That day when I opened the Bible, I got the portion where King Hezekiah is sick but God graciously prolongs his life. I shared this with radhika.

God Almighty took her out of those days graciously and brought her this far. She had finished her chemos by end of January and the doctors had said she is progressing well.

God has HIS plans and HIS timing. God's will was done in her life.

Please pray for her aged parents, brother, sister and family.

I have never been so closely associated before with a person whom I met at the clinic. Two of my friends had visited her, prayed for her, gave the Bible to her and she is to regularly read the Bible and pray.

It is for her that I received the maximum number of mails asking about her well-being. She would tell me that when she recovers fully, she would like to go to each person individually who is praying for her and thank them. Today I thank each one of you who has upheld her in prayers, enquired about her, visited her.

She was also a prayer partner and would uphold each one of the prayer requests that I would sent.

Thanking you once again.

Warm regards and prayers,

Suja

No comments:

Post a Comment