Sunday, May 30, 2010


Dear Brother,

Radhika passed away on 27.05.2010 at 1.15pm. As her body was badly infected, the funeral took place the same day itself.

Her sister called me and informed me of this news.

Radhika was sick the last 2 weeks. Please pray for her aged parents, brother, sister and family.
It is for her that I received the maximum number of mails asking about her well-being. She would tell me that when she recovers fully, she would like to go to each person individually who is praying for her and thank them. Today I thank each one of you who has upheld her in prayers, enquired about her, visited her.

She was also a prayer partner and would uphold each one of the prayer requests that I would sent.

Thanking you once again.

Warm regards and prayers,

Suja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

battle healing prayer.Everyone read this. http://jaysnell.org/MiniBooksHTML/battlehealingprayer.htm
try Rosary and vegan diet.
my prayer is on this page under Chris.

Post a Comment