Sunday, June 20, 2010


Please Jesus and Mary help us to clear up all debts we owe to any one the hour of JESUS' JUDGMENT is drawing near and i don't want to owe anybody anything,i beg this of YOU JESUS and Mary St. Joseph and St. Michael and my Good Guardian Angel in the Divine Holy Name of JESUS,Amen.

Lord JESUS could YOU bless me with my memory back that YOU created me with,it was a very good memory,i ask this of YOU JESUS and Mary in the Divine Holy Name of JESUS,Amen.

Dear GOD our Heavenly Father we are in a real mess.Could YOU please heal me and my family and all othersaffected by our lives,in my case my family really needstheir good old dad back,i beg this of YOU Heavenly Fatherthrough JESUS CHRIST YOUR ONLY SON and through GOD the HEAVENLY SPIRIT through theintercession of the Blessed Mother Mary in the DIVINE HOLY NAME of JESUS and ask YOUR protection for all of us HEAVENLY FATHER in the DIVINE HOLY NAME of JESUS,Amen.
Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment