Sunday, June 20, 2010



Re : Prayer request granted – Thanking, Honouring & Praising GOD

The Holy Trinity, Jesus Son of GOD, Blessed Mother Mary



I thank each one of you from my sincere Heart for the good health of my sister NRL

All glory and honour belong to GOD, thank you Dear GOD for listening to our Prayer request from all the Prayer Groups, Prayer Teams, Mighty Warriors and granting my petition and for Blessing & Healing Nancy of all her Sickness. I am happy to inform all you GOD’s people that her Mamograms reports are all normal n clear and she is free from Br. Cancer. Do continue to keep my Sister and her family in your prayers. Let her Hubby get a good secured JOB. Bless & Protect NRL Family always. AMEN

Dear Almighty GOD we Thank You, Praise You, Love You, Adore You, Glorify Your name. AMEN



Thanks and best regards

LYDIA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment