Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Dear Brothers and Sisters, for those who do not know, my husband, Sam, was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago. We are currently in Georgetown hospital. It has been a very draining and grueling two weeks, but God has been with us. We hope to go home this week, so we can start treatment. We are very much in need of your prayers. I ask that you would please pray that all the lesions and cancer will disappear, and that my husband will be restored to good health.



Tomorrow is the anniversary of Fr. John Lubey’s death, and August 1st is Fr. Lubey’s b’day. Father Lubey performed our wedding ceremony. His cause is now open for beatification, so we are praying to him for a miracle. After his death, I had prayer cards printed up. I will attach the prayer below. Please pray that we receive our miracle through him and ask others to do the same… Thank you so much.



Prayer to Fr. Lubey



O heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of your love. I thank you for giving Fr. Lubey to us as a priest and servant. He faithfully fulfilled and obeyed your command to love one another and brought healing to the lives of many, through their beliefs in you. I now pray, Father, that you would listen to the petitions that I now ask through Fr. Lubey’s intercession, and if it be your holy will, please grant them. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

I will be in touch as I receive more information and things progress.

May God bless you and keep you safely in His care.

L&P, Vicky

P.S. Please also pray for Tom Servello, who was diagnosed w/pancreatic cancer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment