Thursday, July 29, 2010


Hello Jay,


Praised forever be the Mercy of God! Amen!


Here I am again, Jay, asking prayers for the following:


As always, i ask prayers for my family, our children, grandchildren and greatgrandchild,
also my husband's brother, Eugene and his family...
Eugene has been weakened by a bronchitis infection
his wife, Margaret has cancer of the breast and very exhausted
their daughter, Susan ..... lupus and other ailments
their daughter, Laura.......ms
Laura's finacee...Bill.......2 strokes


My family, Marlin Gene (retina problems)
Scott......Gods Mercy on him
Carolyn
Maria, husband Vlad,
children, Cristina (in Calif yet)
Nicholas and Lara.......
and Cassandra (now living with Maria and Vlad, thank God)


My husband, Marlin, arthritis and other ailments
and me, needing spiritual graces.


Lance Wilt......bitten by spider and now has Staph infection


Hugh McKeegan.......needs work
Dan McKeegan.......on his way to Iraq (Gods protection)


and all those for whom I pray daily......especially cousin Guliana leaving for Italy today.


Thanks and always, I ask Gods blessings on you, yours and the Prayer Warriors. E

No comments:

Post a Comment