Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Please St. Faustina ask Jesus to heal and protectmy family,especially my son who is not going to Church,i beg this of YOU JESUS and Mary and St. Joseph,St. Michael,and St. Faustina,in the MOST DIVINEHOLY NAME of JESUS,Amen.
Joe

Dear St. Faustina would You please ask ourBlessed Mother Mary to look in on my family and me,we really need Her Heavenly Intercession with HerMOST DIVINE SON JESUS,i beg this in The MOST HOLY NAME of JESUS,Amen. Joe


Please St. Faustina would You please please ask our Blessed Mother Mary to pray with You to JESUS that our prayers are answered,my wife is really getting run down from my ailments,and from all the help my daughter needs not to mention our worry about our son.Mydaughter needs agood car ,actually two,and our financialhelp is hard on my wife along with my disability.I beg all of this in the MOST HOLY DIVINE HOLY NAME of JESUS,Amen.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment