Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yesterday, July 30th, I received a right to life phone from a lady whom I did not know nor whom I had never heard of. Her name is Jennifer McCoy. She lives in Wichita, Kansas. She was on her way home from Detroit where she had consulted with a lawyer about being a witness in a case against a doctor who had been accused of forcing a woman to have an abortion. When Jennifer was 16 years old, she is now 38, the same doctor forced her to have an abortion against her will. Jennifer was taken to the doctor under the pretense of receiving prenatal care. She wanted her baby. She was told she was there for an exam. Suddenly she felt excruciating pain . She tried to get up. The doctor pushed her down and finished aborting Jennifer’s baby.
"But there is not why I am calling you" she said. "I am calling you because yesterday I was at Plan Parenthood and I saw baby parts in the garbage."
I asked he what was she doing at Planned Parenthood. She said " Whenever I travel, I made point at stopping at a Plan Parenthood for a free pregnancy test. When I am in the waiting room, I talk with the other girls who are there. Forty two of the women whom I have talked with decided not to abort their babies."
We talked some more. She said that when his husband had lost his job through no fault of his own, she went to adoration and prayed that God would get her husband a job. Two hours later, he had a job. In thanksgiving, she went down to an abortion clinic to talk with the girls who were about to enter the clinic to see if see if she could save their babies.
I asked her how she got my phone number. She said she called the operator for the number of the local Right to Life group. The operator give her the wrong number.
It is easy this admire and thank God for this wonderful pro-life lady; but it is my hope and pray the Jennifer’s story will inspire young women in their child bearing years to enter the lion den - the abortion clinics - and speak to mothers about the preciousness of life.
Please email this to every students for life and pro-life group that you can think of.
To find out more about Jennifer search Jennifer McCoy Kansas.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment