Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Please say the Conversion prayer for:1. My family, Linda, Christina, Billy, Bob, and Bonnie2. For Kristine and her family3. For Sharon and her family4. For Jenae and her familyO Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.
Bill

"I desire that you know more profoundly the love that burns in My Heart for souls, and you will understand this when you meditate upon My Passion. Call upon My mercy on behalf of sinners; I desire their salvation. When you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith on behalf of some sinner, I will give him the grace of conversion. This is the prayer:

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" (Diary 187).

No comments:

Post a Comment