Monday, January 24, 2011



Jay, thank you for your quick response. I thank God for you and
the other children of God who offer prayers of Mercy.

Today, my Aunt Mary called. The oncologist could not find any
cancer in her lung. She has to stay on the "pill" medication and
be tested often, but we believe she is in remission (so quickly) or
has been healed. She really feels (as i do) that many, many
prayers have helped.

Join with me to thank our merciful God for this time for Aunt Mary.

Also, yesterday, found out my brother in law has diabetes and
my nephew has Hepatitis C. My Aunt Mary and I are praying,
Robert, will now turn to God and the Sacraments.

Always so grateful and i thank God for you.

Today, we were in prayer about the same time.

May God continue to bless you all.

Your Sister in the Divine Mercy of God and the Prayers of
beloved St. Faustina.

elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment