Friday, April 15, 2011


Help my wife to restore our marrages and i haven see her past 2 yrs since her mother destroy our marrages and she need help by the lord since she in black cloud by the evil and pray lord to restor my dream of her and keep her in faith as shall be by an angle and let be by her as the shine by lord an message love to remember of me and her name is Kristina. Put an powerful love as god love so much that he care the whole world . amen. Thank you may the blesses easter of love in Jesus


Dear father help us from fire and hell and help my wife that she in problem from the family and help her to restore her faith that she loss my heart. Her name is Kristina . We still marry to holy catholic church in holy god of house but we got diovce in court but our marrages still in god hand in our church and it is save . Lord help me restore our heart of my dream kirstina i want my hand on her heart to put my dream in my heart so help me god and svae us from fire and hell amen
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment