Thursday, April 14, 2011


please pray for the reconsilation of my marriage, that the lord will break the chains around his heart, and he will stop this divorce that he started and come home to me and his children also he is trying to have this divoce asap and trying to get out of paying wha the needs to by filing in ri please pray that the lawyers will agree to file in ma in jesus name we pray

please pray for me and my family that the lord will touch the heart of my husband and return him home for the reconcilation of my marriage that his heart will open up and he will stop the divorce which is tearing apart our family, please pray that the lord will protect my family cover us in jesus blood i need all your prayers please pray for us amen

please pray for me and my children, that the lord will touch my husbands heart and he will stop this divorce we are due in court in may and this is tearing apart my family he has gotten himself into a bad crowd and know he doesn't want to be married and be with his children please pray for us this is really bothering my son who is 11 he is worried that we will have to move and he will be going to another school system help us please in jesus name amen

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment