Wednesday, May 25, 2011


Please pray for me that God will love, save, bless and PROTECT my beloved mother Janet, my dear father Charles, my precious sister Donna and myself (Donald). Please ask God to protect, with Supernatural Power if necessary, the property and assets of my innocent helpless frail elderly Parents. Please ask God to forgive me all my sins and to please restore me to His favor, protection and Divine Providential Care. I feel abandoned by Him but beg His mercy.

Please beg Jesus Christ to keep me out of all legal trouble.I had absolutely no intention ofdoing anything wrong, none whatsoever.The LORD knows what I am talking about.I am counting on Him. Please pray for me.God bless all of you.

Sorry for a third prayer request, but please, please, please beg Jesus Christto send me all the funds I need to pay off allmy huge, crushing debts. The LORD knows howbig they are, and that one of them hit me totallyunexpectedly and I could NEVER, EVER pay it off without a divine miracle. And I promised the Lord, too, that if He grants this, I will never spend crazily on credit ever again. I am not eligible for other forms of debt relief, ONLY a miracle will help. It is my ONLY option.

Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment