Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Jesus I pray for the saving of my marriage. The healing of my wife.The protection of my children and marriage. The ending of my wife sexual affairs with other men. I pray for my son mitchell who was conceived out of wedlock. I pray for his adoption to his grandparents. Mitchell's mother is a homosexual and I pray for her soul. I pray for her change of heart and her agreement to a fair settlement and to agree to let her parents stand in my place and adopt mitchell. Mitchell needs his grandparents
Jim D

Jesus please help me save my soul. I am under attack by Satan evil thoughts are put in my mind. I love you Jesus but mental curse words directed towards you and God bad sexual images and blashpmies are put in my mind. Please end all of this. I accept you and Love you God and Beg for your Mercy help me Jesus.

Jim D

No comments:

Post a Comment