Sunday, August 7, 2011


CMA- doesnt profit in anyway from books, interviews,etc all deals and offers are taken away from her. MATT-movesout, mom gets good deal on couch,carpet, flat tv. ALL mom-dads debuts cancelled, ssi-ss raise for me 8-hundred dollars. or ssi. and someone calls and says i can get foodstamps 5-hundred dollars. lots of miraclous miracles 4-me. st faustina go to wendy.c. and intercede 4-me for whole package of diet pills, shield of protect-spiritual wa. pakgae

BLESSED VIRGIN MARY- 2-intercede and all of my sins venial-and others my whole entire life are forgiven. wendy.c. sends me that whole pakage of diet pills, spiritual-warefare, shield of protection. matt-moves out. libby gets more and more jobs daily. cathy-has good studies and gets a good paying job. 4-all the jobless. save s.s. medicare. s.s. doesnt availvate me never again. mom-dads health, eyes, hearing, marriage. lots of miraclous miracles 4-me. i get to go on that trip in oct.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment