Tuesday, October 25, 2011

st.faustina please intercede for all my family,some of them are non believers and some are just not strong in their faith,i am very weak and want to become strong but i know i cant do it without divine providense and your intercession,please let me start to feel your help right now in my soul, i want to be the rock along with my husband, in my family,thank you, amen.


st.faustina please intercede for all my family,some of them are non believers and some are just not strong in their faith,i am very weak and want to become strong but i know i cant do it without divine providense and your intercession,please let me start to feel your help right now in my soul, i want to be the rock along with my husband, in my family,thank you, amen.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment