Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DEAR DIVINE MERCY PRAYER WARRIORS AND INTERCESSORS, I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO PRAY AND INTERCEDE FOR ME DAILY THE FOLLOWING:
1.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession by entrust me to the care and protection under Mother Mary and our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
2.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession with God's given will, visions and dreams.
3.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for not falling into trials and temptations in both personal life and marketplace.
4.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for stand firm in JESUS CHRIST.
5.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for deliver me from evil/Satan attack and influence, human enemies especially the wicked influence and destroy both my personal life and marketplace.
6.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession with God's given will, visions and dreams as an entrepreneur, musician, evangelist, philanthropist, author, speaker, and investor.
7.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for my 2nd calling from God moving and migrate to USA and travel around the world by doing God's given visions and dreams.
8.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for my life cover and circle by Inner Circle with Personal Spiritual Director, Spiritual partners, Leadership Mentor, Entrepreneurship Mentor, Music Mentor, Finance and Investment Mentor, Couple Life Mentor (Future) and Marriage and Family Life Mentor (Future).
9.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for my personal finance and investment are under God's graces and blessings.
10.) Cover me with daily prayer and intercession for my calling from God in marketplace and my daily life.

Your brother and partner in Christ,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment