Monday, January 5, 2015

I would like to request prayers for my son Michael who suffers with a kidney reflux that this may be healed. I would also like to request prayers for my husband Martin who suffers with Diabetes and is often in pain. I would also like to request prayers for my own healing with my Gallbladder and that surgery can be avoided and also for me to find the peace that I have been searching for, for such a long time now. Please pray that even when drak times fall that I do not turn away from Our Lord. Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I will pray for you Sandra. Please, take a look at the The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder flush book by Andreas Moritz. My dad avoided surgery thanks to this wonderful book by using natural remedies. Many doctors out there just think that surgery is the way to go but it is not always the case. God bless you and your family.

Brian orsolits said...

yes that book caught my attention too!!! brian

Post a Comment