Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pray for my son Steven who is a single parent raising 2boys ages 3 & 1. He is having a difficult time and wanting to have free time as their mother does. He feels that it is not fair that their mother can be free with no worries and he has to raise the boys. They live with me and it is very difficult. He will leave the home at night when the boys are asleep and expect us to take care of them and not return back until the am when I am gone to work and my mother who is 82yrs has to watch them. Sandra

2 comments:

Brian orsolits said...

i will pray for your 82 year old mother, and you. I will also pray for your son,s situation. brian

Anonymous said...

I hope all is going well and getting better. Please pray to God and to all saints, that all goes well and gets better

Post a Comment