Sunday, April 19, 2015


From one of our fellow pray-ers. To you and all of our Pray-ers in the St Faustina Society:
Belated happy Easter! Praise The Lord for the life He has given us. I would like to share: my daughter who was really sick since February severe headaches, nausea & vomiting even to a point where her vision started bothering her again I started my Divine Mercy Novena last Good Friday spent 1to 3 hrs. In the chapel for adoration,imploring JESUS and Blessed Mother for help a...nd heal Marylee's condition. She has been diagnosed with necrotising sarcoidosis since 1983 which attacks her soft tissue, (eyes, liver, lungs, kidney.) she had several surgeries then taking a handful of prescription drugs. She already had a couple of surgeries, lungs eyes, part of liver was already gone, now pancreatitis is showing last week by her physician.
Last Sunday was the Feast of the Divine Mercy, early that morning she came out from her room glowing. She said she totally had forgotten how it Is to be free from not having a headache. I ran towards her and hug her reminded her that today is DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY I am sharing these story to let our members in this devotion know that I am truly grateful to all who have been praying for us. Blessed Mother makes our prayer perfect, FATHER our CREATOR will look upon the suffering of HIS only beloved Son JESUS CHRIST and grant us the Grace of LOVE, and TRUST. Thank you "JESUS I trust in you" Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment