Saturday, September 26, 2015

Please pray for world peace please pray for our curent intentions, as well at positive health for our entire family. please pray for my friend nick that he keeps being a good follower of J.C. just like he has been for 36 years. He is the only business man I know that still takes care of the church the way his father did. May his father Don rest in peace. Please pray that I get positive concideration of all of my curent intertions, including this weekend.  And may god bless J, and K.....Please pray for the people that run this blog including J,K and all the others!  Also please pray for the U.S.A as well as its leaders.  Please pray for my aging parents (mid 80s).  Also please pray for my new idea, after nearly 4 years of asking people in this blog to pray for my intentions I am going to take up a time slot for mr Hastings and Mrs Crain praying for others.  I ask st Faustina to make sure I always pray when i am supposed to in the 24 hour time slot. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment