Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year Greeting's from Ireland to you all,please pray for my prayer requests, please pray that the special friendship that exists between my close and dear friend Michael  and myself John O will be blessed by God, be lifelong,and that our friendship will continue to grow and deepen over the years,please God. Please pray also that my daughter Ellen  will get some relief from her very severe psoriasis, please God. Please pray that I John O will be free of kidney infections .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and His will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Blessed be God forever. Amen.

www.chapletofdivinemercy24hr.com said...

Anonymous said...
God bless you and His will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Blessed be God forever. Amen.

Post a Comment