Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Please pray for my prayer requests, please pray that the special friendship that exists between my close and dear friend Michael and myself John O'Brien will be blessed by God, be lifelong, and that our friendship will continue to grow and deepen over the years, please God. Please pray that my daughter Ellen will continue to heal from her very severe psoriasis,please God. Please pray that I John  will be free of kidney infections and swollen painful joints in the future, please God. Please pray that I John  will get healing for my lungs from pulmonary Fibrosis,please God. Please pray that my brother Fr. Joseph  will be very happy in the home that he has bought in Mitchelstown for his retirement years, please God. Many thanks and God's Blessing on you all. John from Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment