Thursday, June 17, 2010


St. Faustina i ask You to pray to JESUS and Maryfor me and my family and everyone else we prayfor i beg this of You in the DIVINE HOLY NAMEof JESUS,Amen.

Please JESUS don,t let me go insane pleasecome totally into my life and save me and myfamily and please don't let any harm come to anyone or anything else because YOU saved me,i beg this of YOU JESUS and Mary and St. Michael in JESUS' DIVINE HOLY NAME,Amen.

St. Faustina will you please ask Jesus and Mary totake away all of my fears they are killing me,i beg his of You Jesus and Blessed Mother Mary and St. Josephand St. Michael in the Divine Holy Name of Jesus,Amen.

Lord Jesusplease protect our family totally we arenot doing well my sicknesses have all but torn the family apart,i beg this of You Jesus Mary St. Joseph StMichael and St Faustina in the Divine Holy Name of Jesus,Amen.

Lord Jesus would You please heal my family totally and protect my family totally,i beg this of You Jesus,Mary St. Joseph,and St Michael and St. Faustina in the Divine Holy Name of Jesus,Amen.

Lord Jesus thank You forever for letting me pray to You i pray this to You Jesus and Mary and St. Faustinain the Divine Holy Name of Jesus,Amen.

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://jaysnell.org/healingprayer.htm?source=overture&OVRAW=healing%20prayer&OVKEY=healing%20prayer&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=1954668521&OVKWID=18366109021&OVCAMPGID=382640021&OVADGRPID=1177630409&OVNDID=ND2&ysmwa=Ne3PjBryXvwj1C8fUGwM-RZnISLJNqfUUlYnDeGYxfFYu8zGr2ZTUVkF17dz3rx4

Post a Comment