Thursday, June 17, 2010


St. Faustina will You please pray to Jesus and the Blessed Mother Mary that our family is healed and protected my sickness of seven years has donegreat damage to our family and now my family really needs me back hopefully one hundred percent sowe can get our family affairs,housing affairs and financial affairs in order and i am willing to offer my life to Jesus as soon as the goals we have to achieve areaccomplished. i ask this of Jesus and Mary and St.Faustina in Jesus' Holy Name,Amen.

Please Lord Jesus i need You to superchargeCCZ6 me and run me if it be Your will until i die for Your Greater Glory and the welfare of my family and myself,i beg this of You Jesus and Mary and St. Joseph and St. Michael in Jesus'Divine Holy Name,Amen

Please Jesus take me over totally until You want togive me myself back if ever,i beg this of YOUJESUS and MARY ,St Joseph,and St. Michael in the DIVINE HOLY NAME of JESUS,Amen.

Please Divine Jesus i beg You to let me stand up and be a one hundred percent man and work myslf todeath for my family. i hav had seven years of illness\and i beg You to end it all and stand me up to dowhat is 100% right by my family. i ask this of You forYour Greater Glory andf our salvation and welfare.i beg this of You Jesus and Mary and St. Faustina in theDivine Holy Name of Jesus,Amen.

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://jaysnell.org/healingprayer.htm?source=overture&OVRAW=healing%20prayer&OVKEY=healing%20prayer&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=1954668521&OVKWID=18366109021&OVCAMPGID=382640021&OVADGRPID=1177630409&OVNDID=ND2&ysmwa=Ne3PjBryXvwj1C8fUGwM-RZnISLJNqfUUlYnDeGYxfFYu8zGr2ZTUVkF17dz3rx4

Post a Comment